Friday 31 August 2012

Elements

Elements
This week Bella challenged us to document elements of a creation, her words exactly:

"We Paint, We Cook, We Sew,
We Knit, We Photograph,

We Make.
We Create.

But where do we start?
What elements or ingredients 
do you gather together to begin?"


These little guys were an inspiration from my son's teacher. My son brought just one home from school as a treat for dad on Father's Day but he and I promptly shared it then raced to the shops to buy the ingredients to make a new batch. We enjoyed the process of making these for dad just as much as nibbling on the elements as we went.

Linking up with Bella at
52photosproject
52 Photos Project

10 comments:

  1. sweet! tint teddies in Mars Bars-how simple. Love the cranky teddy in the middle of your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Maxine!!!! Glad I can still inspire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the picture, love the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just as cute as they can be! Now I am hungry for sweet stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my 5/6's may even appreciate these. What a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any positive activity such as this which involves spending time with you child serves as the "elements" for a lifetime of healthy relationships. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so adorable, I think I would struggle to eat one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are they Mini Mars Bars Max??? They look fantastic...and I love the tiny teddies. Great pic. ooxx

    ReplyDelete